Monday, May 9, 2011

And We Have a Winner

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends I wanted to thank everyone that took part in my little Blogoversary Drawing!! It was amazing to see all the entries and interest from all of you in Blogland.  After getting all the entry slips together I got out a BOD and mixed them all up - there was 45 seconds of stirring the pot  - it doesn't sound like a lot of time but just watch a clock tick off those seconds....

Then I put a blindfold on Rico....  and even the who-hounds stepped in to help.  
I think they where looking for snacks - but they put in their two cents!!


The hag claw reached out and into the BOD and drew forth a slip of paper.  
On the slip was our winner.... and the winner is.... 


Carolyn!!  She Blogs over at ...Just one more stitch.  I have sent off an email of congratulations.  
Again I thank everyone for entering.
__________

There you go for today sports fans.  I'll get a weekend posting up tomorrow.  Thank you all for you wonderful comments!!!  I do appreciate them all!!

Take care,
edgar

22 comments:

  1. Congrats Carolyn!!! The Who-hounds look so cute... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Carolyn - I love the photo of the three "pups" watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Carolyn, great new stash and goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Carolyn!!!! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Carolyn. Lucky girl!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Carolyn! Love the pups watching!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Carolyn - a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Carolyn, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Carolyn!! Thanks for the chance Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Carolyn! And Edgar, keep on blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Carolyn!!
    Thanks for your giveaway, Edgar.
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  12. No way, Edgar!! Out of all of those entries and I'm the lucky one? I'm so happy I could just spit ( we say that in Texas, but I guess it's not very ladylike so I should work on that, huh?). WOOHOOOO! What a WONDERFUL surprise to wake up to this morning. Thank you so much! I'm happy dancing (and getting out of breath!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to Carolyn! I can't wait to see what you stitched for the surprise. Your puppies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Carolyn, and next time I think the whoo hounds have to be blindfolded as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, yay, I know Carolyn too. Grats Carolyn. Can't wait to see what you get!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to the lucky winner. Your helpers are so cute, Edgar!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to Carolyn! Can't wait to see what wonderful prize you have put together for her.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the photo of the pups!Hugs, Nancy D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to Carolyn. LOL @ the hounds helping out. Who's Rico?

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...