Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Last Day....

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends thanks so much for chiming in about yesterdays post...  as many of you already know I enjoy history - all kinds (painting, architecture, biography, music.. you name it) - all the time - everyday - all day.....  I always have.  It's just what makes me so damn lovable!!  

So, I am very happy that the post about the 106th Anniversary of "the BIG One" went over well.  That little clip is actually from a much longer piece of film - I liked the shorter version since they had added some sound to it.  One of the more interesting aspects of the film is how people just walk out into traffic and in front of moving vehicles.  Nothing has changed here since then...  you see people just walking out into traffic not looking  - crossing the busiest streets -  in fact on the way home just yesterday I had the green light and some chickster walked right in front the car like I was supposed to stop for her!!!  I had some choice words for her as I drove by.....  ask Rico! 
______________

I have been up to absolutely nothing all week - stitching a little in the evenings on Shores - doing the Pale Pearl fill on Block 8 - so no updated snap of that.
______________

Today is the last day to get in on my Mini Gift-a-way Drawing - I will haul the BOD out and get the Hag Claw.......

 
...... to draw a winner and announce it in the morning.  If you would like to get your name thrown in the mix make sure to post a comment on Mondays Post no later than about 1:00 PST today - 
_______________

That's about it for toady sports fans!!  Thanks again for stopping by, do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. I like your drawing of the Hag Claw, but I hate to see what the rest of the body looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love folks that do that to you .... when I first started to learn they used to leap out at me eeekkk now I aim for them hahahah (seriously I don't ..lol)
    and love the claw .... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw that hand I thought you were going to be posting about how you've done so much stitching lately that is is what your hand looks like ... lol!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...