Monday, August 18, 2014

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle friends, over the weekend I did a little stitching on the samplers .....

... I finished up the Winter Wonderland border....

.... got a good running start on Rosy Morning border.....

... and I frogged a whole lot of the border on Summer Harvest.  The stitching used GAST "Avocado" and the dye lot of my skeins are really light and a sickly yellow/green -  I didn't like the way it was looking, so out it came.  I have pulled a few greens from my over dyed flosses that I think will work and will stitch some to which one I'll shift to.....
____________

So, what do you think of the new releases from the "Market?"  Quite a good effort for the most part, there are only two charts I'll be buying, one I've already bought and it's was from the designer, she released it Saturday morning on her Etsy Shop in conjunction with Market Releasing and I snapped one up....  and the other I'll wait to get until I'm back from my trip to add to the stash heap.  

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. its looking so beautiful..
    happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start on your samplers.

    There were some good designs from market--my stash is growing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always happy to get the borders finished and meeting! So far, I am only pulled by one design-that's good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahhh to the borders meeting ... and bah humbug with the colours for the last one ... hope you get one you like ... have seen some nice releases ... which did you buy and going to get then ??? love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely starts on the borders. I have yet to check out the stuff coming from market. I think tomorrow when my house guests leave I will browse the inter web :)

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...