Wednesday, October 1, 2014

photo frenzy!!

Gentle Friends, I took so many pictures in France that I am just overwhelmed by my photo's, and really don't want to overwhelm you - so today's travel post will be a little later than usual today, if not tomorrow.  So have no fear - I still have quite a few more Dordogne Days to Post then there is Paris!!

Thank you so much for you kind thoughts and comments - I am aiming for getting all the comments I can answer - answered  and responded to over the weekend.    Also, there is only today and tomorrow left to sign up for the Gift-A-Way - you can click HERE to leave a comment and be entered.

Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more! I don't know if I will ever make it to France so you are treating me to my vicarious France trip. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Edgar,

    I know it is challenging at times to get holiday photos all sorted out - maybe do a post every or every other week if you want to share them....I personally would love to see every photo you want to share and hear even the most mundane detail you could provide about your trip but neither do I want you to get burnt out from creating the posts either. You are more than kind enough to share your insights as well as local color and history and all is truly appreciated :) Do it at a pace that suits you best :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just getting caught up with your trip photos, and I'm not overwhelmed at all! They're just gorgeous. Looks like you had a fabulous time. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...