Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Thrifting

Gentle Friends, in addition to the usual Saturday running around  we hit a couple of estate sales......

... one of them was up near Twin Peaks, and just under Sutro Tower......  I'm not too sure I'd want to live under this thing...... 

 I picked up a few things.....

.....  Rico's Mom had asked us a while back if we found a nice Bible to get it for her, we found this Deluxe Catholic Edition published in 1969 and full of great colour plates.  It's in super condition and edged in gold, I found another Jan Brett Christmas book, a tin of some afternoon tea, and a DVD - so not too bad.
_______________

Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!

Take care,
edgar


5 comments:

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...