Monday, July 13, 2015

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I finished up "August" over the weekend......


....I made quite a few changes.....  the filled block with the month I opted to go with Beige lettering and Swampwater fill instead of the called for dark letters and light fill.  I will make that change at least once if not twice more with the Fall months.  I also stitched and bees wings twice until I landed on Honeysuckle for the colour - the beige I was using was not working and white was just too white........  I also make a little start on September, but not much.
________________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Really looking good. Was obviously meant to stop by today, lol,.....I was supposed to do white wings on some bees next......thank you for the suggestion.....and I have honeysuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may end up my most favorite thing you have ever stitched! I love the colors. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the year.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the rustic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful piece -- this is going to be wonderful when all completed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the floss you chose for the bees wings. Quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this piece! The colors are wonderful--great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Edgar: This is so beautiful.
    Did you know Lady Gaga is going to be on American Horror this season? I am looking forward to seeing her.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bee wings look great. Coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...