Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thrifty Thursday...

Gentle Friends, I picked up some fun stuff over the weekend.... here's a snap....


... from l to r... I found this large porcelain vanity tray made by Royal Worcester dated 1891, a great vintage set of Yosemite Bookends, a DVD, a Springerle Cookie mold from "Springerle Joy", and a really lovely transferware plate with birds....  not a bad haul.
___________________

That wraps up today's post, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take Care,
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Some good finds this week Edgar, love Marlon Brando in Guys & Dolls. Now you've got me humming the horse racing song....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the neatest stuff--the mold is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive collection!Have you found what the biscuit mold is about?Or where from?AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just find the best stuff and that cookie mold is the best! I wanted so badly to start a collection when we were living in Germany but they rarely showed up at antique stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say a very good haul. I love the mold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those bookends. Heck, it's just an awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the plate with the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously great finds! I'm lucky to find one truly vintage item in decent condition when I go thrifting in my neighborhood, so I might even be a little jealous over here.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...