Monday, February 27, 2017

A Little Stitching

Gentle Friends, I've been stitching away on Fragments and here's where I left off last night....


... I've made a few small changes as I've gone along.  It's a fun and quick piece to work on and seems to be stitching up faster than I thought.... so now I'm looking about to see what might be my next piece to stitch from the pile o'stash.
_____________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. What a fun piece to stitch! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, Edgar.... your needle just seems to fly...accurately
    and creatively....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours in this one, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it stitched as one. You are making super progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fragments is looking great. I really enjoyed that piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece, excited to see the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really flying along on this one... it's very pretty. I really like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely, the colours are peaceful. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful piece. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aren't these cute?! I've been looking at these...but I've got to quit because I have enough to keep me busy...but now I'm obsessed! LOL! They are beautiful Edgar!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...