Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Little Dinner

Gentle Friends, over the long weekend we met up with some friends in the Mission at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.....

... it a family run place that's been around for decades and the food they make is really delicious...

... we started off with some of their guacamole...

... John and I both had shrimp quesadillas...

... Rico had beef flautas....

... and Mike had one of their gigantic wet burritos with some of their homemade red sauce!!  

Another delicious dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.  What is so really great about this neighborhood place is that it's run by nice people and they serve delicious food.  It's also off the beaten track and we can usually find a parking space in under 10 minutes!!
_____________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't imagine living where you 'exclamation point' the fact that you can usually find a parking space in under 10 minutes. lol Drive for 10 minutes in my little town and you've seen the whole thing. That food....yum! I'd have a hard time deciding what to order. Everything looks delicious. I love that you post pictures of food. Are we going to see Thrifty Thursday Friday? Have a good weekend...maybe a repeat of last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love good Mexican food and that looked wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: This looks yummy.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMmmm Shrimp Quesadillas!!!! Those look delicious. But so does the rest of the food. If that guac is as good as it looks I could make a meal from it.
    As you may or may not know, I love good Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is "YUM"! San Francisco is such an awesome place for sights and food. I miss visiting now that my son lives in Boston. I may have to visit just to visit!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...