Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Little Calaveras

Gentle Friends, as you know I am a real fan of Converse shoes especially the special edition Chucks.  A few years ago, 2014 to be exact,  I was at the Mall and walking past Journey's - a shoe store - and saw in the Converse display...

 ... these Sugar Skull (or Calaveras) shoes....  I remember that I had to order them as they were out of my size...  then the next year I got their Fall catalog and once again they had a Special Edition "Sugar Skull" shoe....

 ...  here's 2015 Design...  

 ... 2016 Design, very similar to the year before, but this go round they were more pink and orange....

... and this year the Fall catalogue came really early and once again they had a "Sugar Skull Design.... that I couldn't live without....  and they were so different from the previous year designs...  the tongue of the shoes is really different being a deisgn of all roses and the skull's teeth this year are all sparkly gold... super design and I'm ready for Fall and .... The Day of the Dead!!
_______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Nice collection. All so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE sugar skulls! Stitched a Prairie Moon sugar skull for my Spanish teacher years ago. Great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the mall today and was in the vans store and wanted some of the new snoopy shoes, but not in my size so they are shipping them to me..... Yeah.
    I love Vans

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection of shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...