Monday, June 12, 2017

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, still stitching away on AotH, and here's where I left off last night...

... this block I'm stitching for my maternal grandparents.  I restitched the initials and dates all over this block - trying them here and there ..... the letters, as charted, really don't fit well and the square is a bit on the small side - so - I'm not sure what I'll put there, yet.
__________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Edgar - What a lovely tribute to your Family this will be..
    The colors and your workmanship in this particular
    sampler thus far is,as ever, spot on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love seeing your stitching of this piece. I need togo back through your posts at some time and write down which threads you felt you had to change etc, all useful tips for when I do it myself. x

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...