Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Little Christmas Music

Gentle Friends... last night on the local PBS channel was the annual Morman Tabernacle Choir program... as usual, it was just lovely!!  I do love the music of Christmas... the following are three of my favorite carols of the Season...... enjoy......







.... and one of my very favorites as it reminds me of my father 
(it was his favorite Christmas Carol).....


___________________

There you go sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful music Edgar. I watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir program also and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a girl, many many eons ago our church choir sang Silent Night in German it is the only way to sing it. I remember very little but do try, you know one second off.... Always so beautiful to hear again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Love Christmas music. Merry Christmas to you and yours and the happiest of New Year!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...